Kerala Blockchain Academy Innovation Club
Under Kerala Blockchain Academy Govt of Kerala
Kerala Blockchain Academy (KBA) is a joint initiative of IIITM-K (Govt. of Kerala) and Blockchain Education Network (BEN), the first of its kind in India. KBA is now the Associate Member of Linux Foundation Hyper ledger Project.
Offerings from KBA
1. KBA will offer 2 one-day workshop per year FREE at college premises. (The travel boarding and lodging should be taken care by the college)
2. KBA offers a maximum 3 free tickets to every KBA meet-up (subjected to availability)
3. 20% discount on KBA paid conferences, workshops and certification programs on the actual course fee (not on subsidised programs)
4. Internship for 5 students per year at a fee of Rs. 5000 per month per student.
5. Any tailor-made programs for the specific KBAIC will be finalized based on the availability of resources and will be charged as per the program specification.
6. KBA will list all the KBAIC members in KBA website and announce KBAIC activities through the KBA channels.